FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Kate can finally use her Christmas present, sort of. Her feet don't really touch the ground but she will sit in it and likes it when someone plays with all the toys for her.
Adam was sick this week. I heard him get up one morning. He didn't get very far... I went up to check on him and I this is what I found just outside his bedroom door.
Here is a video of Kate for all those grandma's and aunts out there! She was laughing at
peek-a-boo and we got the end of it on camera.


4 comments:

Cassie said...

Poor sick Adam. I hate it when my kids are sick.

Kate is adorable!

Larvin and Ashley said...

That is too sweet! We need to come see her before she gets so big.

Danielle said...

I can't believe how much Kate looks like Anna! Both are adorable!

Christy Wheeler said...

Benton and I loved the video. She is so cute!