FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

4 months

Kate is now 4 months old, it is so sad and so fun at the same time. Here are some new things that she is doing.

Going on rides with Anna and smiling so cute!
She can finally get toys into her mouth by herself
But she still gets frustrated sometimes when things aren't going just right
She is standing a little bit with our help, but she doesn't like to hold her weight for very long
She likes to sit in her exersaucer and can reach the toys now.
She likes the bottle now (check out the multi-tasking, playing Wii with the older kids and feeding the baby all at once)
She likes to listen to books
and play cards (and she doesn't even know it yet!)
She is 4 months now and I've always started feeding my kids cereal at 4 months, could that be why they NEVER stop eating? Should I wait until she's 1? Well Kate loved it so I don't think there is any going back!

3 comments:

carrie said...

She is so cute, love her eyes!

Analee said...

I can't believe how big she is! She is so cute! I thought for a while she was going to walk before Kadence!

Cassie said...

Cecy--you make the sweetest babies! (Your big kids are sweet too) I want to kiss Kate's baby cheeks so much!!!