Adam wanted all things Star Wars this year so I tried my best (please pay no attention to background-I made lots of big messes in my attempts)
I think the girls liked the "yoda sodas" the best but Adam... he liked the "darth double dog". Looks good, eh? (Yuck!)
This is my favorite picture. He couldn't look away from his present for a picture, but at least he smiled!
When he opened this he said "I've been wanting a GAP shirt!" ????? Jason looked very confused at that one.
This cake might possibly be the ugliest cake I've ever seen. It's definitely the ugliest cake I've every made. But it did have Star Wars stuff on it and Adam didn't seem to notice the ugliness.
I think Adam has half a follower. Haley can't decide of it's cooler to play with boy stuff or girl stuff. What's wrong with a Jedi carrying a purse anyway? It's fine.
3 comments:
It sounds like our Adam's are both into the same things. Anything Star Wars is a big hit here too.
Happy Birthday Adam! Looks like it was a great party.
i LOVED catching up on your blog! such a beautiful family you have. happy belated birthday to adam! kate looks so old now! you look gorgeous, as always. and i just can't believe haley is as old as she is. i LOVE the purse and star wars combo. perfect! love and miss you!
Post a Comment