Me and Haley have been hanging out a lot. It's been fun to spend some one on one time with her while Adam and Anna are at school. She loves to be in charge. This picture is of her after a chocolate doughnut Jason bought her on one of his Friday's off. She loves spending time with Dad too (especially if doughnuts are involved!)
She is still taking naps most days. Here she is after taking a nap, it takes her a while to wake up and she often just sits at the top of the stairs until she's ready.
We've been going to A LOT of baseball games. Adam played pitching machine this year and loved it.


His last game was Thursday. Have you ever watched 10 5-7 year old boys in a dug-out. Not pretty.
And Anna's had a lot of fun events at school. Haley and I got to go to one of her field trips, to a pumpkin patch. I do NOT like corn mazes when I'm 9 months pregnant? I don't, especially when everyone is on a mission to get their card punched 10 times by hidden hole punchers and I just want to find a bathroom!
It's fine, it was fun! Really. We got to go on a hay ride, pet some animals and bring home a pumpkin. Hooray for fall!!!!
4 comments:
How did I not know you were this far along in your pregnancy? Do you know boy or girl yet? I'll be interested to hear your name choice and maybe get some ideas for ours (that is if it's a boy). Good luck this month.
Yea! An update from the Wheelers! How we miss you. I can't believe you are 9 months pregnant!!! How exciting!
Your pumpkin patch trip sounds a little like ours--except instead of being nine months pregnant while stuck in the maze I was the only one with out a jacket while the Half Moon Bay fog swirled around us. It was freezing!
You look great!
ummm...is that Maria in the background of your picture? I want to go on some field trips with you girls! Looks fun!
Post a Comment