Kate was born October 18th at 8:00 p.m! She was small (for me anyways!), 6 lb 12.5 oz. You can tell she is small by the way that "small" bow looks so large on her head!
So we lost the bow, for now.
Haley was READY to hold the baby right when we got home!
We are not really sure what Adam is thinking...
Anna finally gets her turn
The latest picture, taken this morning! I hope these pictures make up for my not making many phone calls to our family. First I need sleep, then I will call!
15 comments:
She's so cute! Kate is a great name. Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations! I love the name Kate- I'll have to store it away for a future baby. She looks just like I remember Anna looking except with a little more dark hair. I'm so happy for you guys.
Yay. Congratulations! We are so happy for your family! We sent you and Kate a little something in the mail today {please don't mind the ghetto box it's in}. We hope you like it! Can't wait to see more pictures of her.
Congrats on the little one! She is darling. You ARE good for getting pictures up so soon. Welcome to the world Kate!
Congratulations! She is beautiful!I hope you are feeling well!
I think she has a look of her own, she is SO SWEET! I want to bring her to my home and keep her! Thanks for posting some pictures! Love ya, Crista
Oh, what a beautiful girl! We are so excited for you! I hope you are getting a chance to nap! Take care.
Ahhhhhh! She is so adorable! Congratulations!
Congratulations Cecy & Wheeler Family!! She looks like she fits right in! Our lives now are nothing like our careless days in Raintree! :) So happy for your family! Thanks for sharing the news accompanied by darling pictures of your little one!
Oh my. She is so cute. I can't wait to see her. Give her a kiss from the Boggess family.
Congratulations! She is beautiful!!
cecy, she is scrumptious and i will be over sometime to hold her....but not too soon, these first few days are just so darn precious, so enjoy!!!
Congrats Wheeler family! So cute! What is Jason going to do with all those girls? Haha. At least Adam is there to save the day!
Congrats! She is adorable! Love her name too. Still can't believe I've never seen any of your kids in real life! Take care!
Congrats!!! She is absolutely Beautiful! I'm glad all is well!
Post a Comment