FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Tigers

I personally think that orange is not exactly tiger color, more like the color a crossing guard or hunter would wear, but there are not any good names that those two things inspire really in 7 year old girls. At least it is easy to spot Anna's other teammates when we get to the soccer field!
They had their first game today. Anna is still learning how the game works and what direction to throw the ball in, you know, the basics. When her coach took her out she sat for a few minutes then got up and ran onto the field. When he asked her where she was going she said, "I want to play now." He laughed but after that we had to talk about subs and how that works. We are much more familiar with baseball at our house!
They sure ran a lot!

2 comments:

Jason and Rachel said...

That's what my soccer team was called when I was here age! The Tigers! GRRRRR. :) Our uniforms were gold and yellow though. I hope you are feeling well Cecy--that little baby is coming soon right?

Cassie said...

I hope she sleeps well at night after all that running too!