FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Haley

Does it look like she knows she's in trouble? She's supposed to be napping.

Here's what Haley's been telling us this week...

I checked on her at naptime to make sure she was staying in her bed and she said, "Mom, there was a monster in my room and it ate me."

The next day she said, "Mom, there was a monster in my room and it ate my doll house, (looked at the dollhouse that was still in her room and realized that story might be hard to believe) well it tried to eat the dollhouse."

"When I'm three I want to be an animal. I want to be a giraffe and I will live at the zoo. Mom, you can be a gorilla, no you can be a giraffe with me. Dad, you will be a snow leopard. Anna will be a polar bear and Adam will be a.... frog!"
Jason asked her if she could turn back into Haley when she wanted to and she said "Yes, I will sing a song like this (cue song) and I will turn back into 'Hal' (that's short for Haley and that's what Adam calls her)".

We were at the movie theater and one of the characters was spitting (I know, what a great thing to show small children) and Haley said loudly "Dad, he spit! That's bad manners!"

2 comments:

Cher said...

I love this:) She is growing up so much and she has so much to say, I love it! I miss you guys horribly and I hope you are well!

Crista Tovey said...

Cecy, she is so cute. That is such a fun age, where everything is real! I sure miss seeing you guys, I hope you are doing great!
Love ya, Crista