Adam woke up the morning of his birthday and came downstairs. As he was waiting for me to get him the requested "Cookie Cereal" (I know, very healthy, and I didn't even mix them with Cheerios thank you very much!), anyways he came downstairs and starting rubbing his arms and legs. I wondered what he was doing but was not awake enough to speak I guess because I didn't ask him. Finally he said, "Am I five right now?" I said, "Yes." and he said, "I don't feel five."
He also asked me that day when he can start going to Kindergarten. I told him NEVER.
He told me the week before his birthday that he has never had a party with ALL his friends like Anna. Can't argue with that, so we had a little party on Friday. He wanted to play some Olympic Games and we sort of improvised. It was really cute to see these little boys (and girls, but mostly boys) try so hard to win each event.
The racing was definitely the funnest, and funniest, thing to watch
3 comments:
happy birthday to adam!! what a stud! i bet you all love the wii! and i loved all the christmas pictures! what a cute family! we miss you guys!
GREAT idea for a boys b-day I will have to remember that one! We miss you!
Awe! I love the sports themed party--in the snow.
Post a Comment