Jason and I took the kids to see Santa on Saturday. We were reluctant to go, hoped we could talk them into writing letters but apparently it's just not the same. Thanks to the funny mirror set up for the kids who were waiting in line, I was thoroughly entertained! First Haley had to check it out.
Next up Adam and Anna. Adam wasn't really sure what to think when he saw that his legs had magically become half as tall as they were before we left the house. It was awesome!
Seriously, I would go back just for the "mirror experience".
Adam asked for.... Yes, swords and bow and arrows, any type of weapon really. (Sigh.....)
Is there a positive side to his obsession with weapons? I can't think of any except that if someone breaks into our house I can pretend one of his weapons is real. Not the Nerf gun, that is obviously orange and grey and plastic. Besides, its broken. Maybe the Peter Pan sword or the Lightsaber that changes colors?
Did you notice that none of them are looking at Santa. It is kind of weird and uncomfortable. Maybe next year they'll go for the letters.
2 comments:
The mirror is hilarious! I love that Hailey really wanted her Pet shop right now! I miss you guys, thanks for posting!
your kids are so cute! We need your address to send you guys a Christmas Card! will you please email it to me? lhsmithll@gmail.com
Post a Comment