FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Natural History Museum

We went to the Natural History Museum today. I had a nice discussion with my friend about dinosaurs. It was pretty brief conversation because we had toddlers with us, but I'm sure we would have come up with an answer to how and when dinosaurs fit into the creation process if we would have had a little more time.
Adam and Haley had a great time. They loved looking at fossils through microscopes.
"Loved" is not the right word I would use to describe how they felt about holding the snake. Maybe this... They thought it was a unique experience to hold the snake.

Thank goodness they were not allowed to hold the tarantula. I asked this guy how he knew the tarantula was not going to bite him. He has tarantula's as pets so I apparently he can judge their mood pretty well. Yikes.

No comments: