FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A big girl week for Haley

Haley is potty trained!! Whew! I really don't like potty training but the worst is definitely over. We even ventured out to the library today!

And becuase she is potty trained, and becuase she is now a master of climbing in and out of her crib, she can no longer sleep in it. This change always makes me sad becuase I realize when I see my kids for the first time in their "big kid bed" that they are going to grow up. Doesn't she look sweet snuggled up to Elmo?


4 comments:

Cher said...

Holy toledo! I don't want Haley to grow up either:) Good job to you and her for the whole potty training thing, no more diapers!!! at least for awhile:) miss you!!!!

Emily said...

Holy Smokes! No diapers for you! Congratulations!! Is it safe to say no more diapers for you? I'll have two in diapers come June! The end is not is sight for me.....

The Tophams said...

Yahoo for potty training! I swear that is one of the worst experiences! I'm attempting it with my 2 yo and it is so not fun. The joys of motherhood! I was thinking the other day that I haven't seen you in like almost 7 years, holy crap! That's way too long!

brenley said...

yay for both of you! how exciting! what a girl, and yes, she looks so old in her new bed. i love all the other posts too! what fun you've been up to! miss you guys!