FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Leaves are Falling, oh wait Popcorn is Popping!

Okay, so I've been immersed in primary music for a few years! Anyways, Jason pointed out these trees to me the other day that have fall leaves and spring blossoms. We love California!
Close up...

4 comments:

Jason and Rachel said...

I am jealous of your nice weather. It is a blizzard outside today and though it is nice for Christmas, it would be even better to be in flip-flops and capri's! Cute ornaments!

Adrienne said...

That looks pretty- I am loving the weather right now. It makes me miss you guys to see your blog- I remember your little ornament tree that was so cute. Thanksgiving looked like it was a lot of fun. The holidays are so great.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is I am JEALOUS!!! The weather here in Wyoming is quite different :)

Cher said...

Awesome trees! Why don't we have any of those in MP?? I hope you are having fun in UT!