FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Ornaments

Jason and I collect Christmas ornaments from the different places we travel to. Somehow we neglected to get one from Albuquerque, but we will be going back to get our ornament! Here are a few favorites...
This is one of my favorites. The picture is painted on a real sand dollar. We got it from Monterey which is a town on the coast south of where we live.

Jason got this one in Finland. It is kind of scary looking to be honest but takes the prize for longest traveler.

This one was actually a gift so we did not have to travel for it. This is what our family would have looked like last year at Christmas time if we were snowmen! I love it because Adam smashed his bottom snowball with his curious little fingers before it completely dried, and I know every Christmas when I pull this out that I'll be reminded of my mischevious little boy!
I got this ornament with Anna last year at the San Francisco nutcracker ballet. She spends a lot of time holding and staring at this, by far her favorite! I know this picture is terrible, sorry. I couldn't leave out Boston, or the Red Sox.

1 comment: