FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Jenny Wheeler Photgraphy



8 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

SO adorable!! I hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

She is Beautiful! She looks so much like you.

Emily said...

Cec- your little girl doesn't look so little anymore! I'm sorry we couldn't get together during your visit to Utah. Sounds like you had a busy schedule. Hopefully one of these times!! Hope all is well!

Jason and Rachel said...

I mean the pictures are beautiful, but I think that has more to do with how cute Anna is! Great pics!

Danielle and Derrick said...

Wow! Those pictures are amazing. Cutest girl ever.

Cher said...

Besides Anna being so adorable, those pictures are AWESOME I bet Anna would love those on the wall of her bedroom! I hope you are having fun in UT.

Kathy said...

What beautiful photos! Get photography but a cute little girly doesn't hurt either! :)

carrie said...

Those are the cutest pictures! She looks like a mini you!