FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Three Little Pigs

Anna and Adam have been borderline obsessive about "The Three Little Pigs" story. They pick that book first every time we read to them and they love to act out the story. Adam even goes so far as to call me "mother pig" throughout the day. I feel so attractive every time he says it!

Here are a few pictures of my three little pigs!



Adam made his brick house out of pillows! It was nice little reading spot.



We made houses from straws, sticks, and bricks.



Adam has never been able to snort like a pig very well...and that's okay with me!


3 comments:

mom wheeler said...

I love those three little pigs!!! I will have to learn to snort! Love, Grandma Wheeler

Cher said...

So funny! I think that is a good obsession, you are such a fun mom!

brenley said...

your kids are so cute! i love how you made different houses with them too - so creative and fun!