FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Key Lime Pie

Adam woke up from his nap just as I was finishing up a key lime pie. When he wakes up from his nap, he usually wants a snack and I guess even a lime looks tasty when you're not quite awake!


The pie...


3 comments:

Cher said...

MMMMMMM! Now that is something I could eat. It looks so good. Adam is such a cutie, that key lime probably woke him up!

Bryant said...

Adam's a smart kid because that pie really was tasty!

Candice said...

That pie was so delicious and such a work of art. When we went to open it we both oohhhhed. And then got the camera to document it's gorgeousness before we dug in. Thanks a ton for the great dinner again.