Haley is usually awake during the first little bit of Anna and Adam's nap. She thinks it is great to roam around on her own, sit with Mom on the floor and read a book or two, or help me with whatever I'm doing. She loves to push the laundry basket around and climb in and out of it. She also thinks it's great fun to chew on all the socks!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
cute, cute, cute! i STILL can't believe how fast she has grown! and another cup cake recipe - i can't wait to try it! yum! i love you blog - it's so cute!
I can't believe you've had a blog all this time! It'll be fun catching up on you!
I can't believe your 2 oldest take naps still!! Brinley was done with them when she turned 3!
Go check out my blog!
I love that little girl.
CECY!! I found you! It's Jamie. I linked onto your blog from Lori's. I'm so excited to read your blog and see what's going on with you and your cute family!
Post a Comment