FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, May 16, 2014

Many Months

It's been a while.  Here we are ringing in the New Year.  2014! 





 Adam at his Pinewood Derby.  He used the car we lost last year (found in a lego bin months later) and it won 2nd place.  



 Haley had a birthday.  She had a Frozen party and got two cakes.  We went hiking at Petroglyphs National Monument.





Easter was beautiful and fun.  Here are some pictures of an egg hunt we did.






Haley has done a lot of programs.  A fish one, a patriotic one, one all about character and a mother's day program.  Here are some photos of her in action.  And one of Kate watching... it's rare.








Soccer season is over!


    Haley and Anna had a piano recital and did really well.  The videos and pictures should have been more worthy of their performances :).  






I went on a field trip this month with Haley.  It was fun and I was glad I was there to make sure she didn't fall to her death.  I'm serious.  



While we were there Jason went to a lunch ceremony with Anna.  Her team at school won a stock market competition.  


And to finish....a picture my friend took of Haley in primary.  She might bring the party to church.

1 comment:

TaiwanShaun said...

This is awesome! I love that last picture at Church. I think it should be a little more like that!