One week until school starts. I am trying to decide if I can be happy with that yet, but not yet... So we all picked something we wanted to do before school starts. I wanted to go to Cochiti Lake.
New Mexico DOES have water, and even a beach (sort of).
Good thing there was a boundary around the swimming area or I might have been in big trouble! You can see Anna and Adam hung out right at the edge for a good amount of time!
Haley liked playing in the sand, until it got too hot. Much hotter than the beach sand we were used to in California. Anna liked it because it kept her warm.
One activity down... three to go!
1 comment:
What a fun day! I am inspired, we had big summer plans and they all went out the window with the move. Maybe I can plan (and do) a few fun activities before school starts for us.
I am lovin' the pregnant swimsuit picture!
Post a Comment