FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer Days

I got my camera out before the weekend started so I could take some pictures of the kids and update the blog. Then it rained and poured all weekend. So here is a picture of Adam watching the rain.
We did a lot of reading
Workbooks. It was nice that Jason was home, he explains math concepts much better than I do.
We made indoor smores, but now Adam has learned how to make fancy smores so we are going to be practicing.
We rearranged bedrooms

Played polly pockets
Oh wait... Anna is playing polly pockets. Haley goes for the super heros.
And making big messes. She was so proud.
Finally the sun comes out!!!!

And the kids get to do swimming lessons
All in all things are pretty uneventful but we are having a great summer
and life is good!


No comments: