FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Mile High City

That's Denver. I think I should have learned that once, just like I should have learned that Amelia Earhart was LOST AT SEA... What??? Anyways, apparently Denver is also known as "The Napa Valley of Beer". Is that a good thing?

Our first stop.... Dairy Queen!

The whole reason behind the trip...baseball. Here's Jason and Adam walking to Coors Field.
Just outside. I have no idea who the statue is.

Waiting for the game to start
They had a playground at the field where they handed out baseball cards.
Adam got a baseball from the Rockies during batting practice
He let Haley hold it.
Adam wasn't sure whether he should cheer for the Dodgers or the Rockies so he cheered for both. He is still asking me why Manny Ramirez got run over, I must have missed that part?

We also went to a water park. Adam has finally seemed to overcome his fear of putting his head under water, hooray!




2 comments:

Cassie said...

Fun trip! I haven't checked your blog in a while. Your kids are so grown up! And how cute are you with longer hair and side-swept bangs?! I love it. Looks like you guys are doing well. I miss you!

Marilyn said...

I'm sorry we missed you on your trip to Denver! The Rockies play a lot so be sure to visit us the next time you're in town for a game :) How exciting to have another girl!Yay!!