IT'S A GIRL!!!
(Picture courtesy of Anna. Sorry, it was this one with a weird face or a too-close-up of the tummy)
(And is anyone else finding it hard to believe that I am only 20 weeks with the size of that tummy? I'm growing by the second and it's kind of disconcerting)
Here's some fun we've been having with our first two weeks of summer...
Cooking lessons
Water Play
Lots of it, I'm hoping all the water will keep our grass green in this heat!
10 comments:
Yay! I was thinking about when your next baby might come. I am so excited for you. There is nothing like a newborn:)
You look so cute! How exciting- you have adorable girls! (Adam is pretty adorable too!) Congrats...wish we could be there playing in the water with you guys!
WHATTTT! I am so excited for you! Congratulations, but I do have to tell you one thing... you are not big:) How is Adam feeling about another girl?:) I hope you are feeling well! Big hugs.
Congrats!!! And you are definitely NOT big...you look Great! I hope all goes well.
Congrats!!
Are you kidding me Cecy? I was thinking how small you looked and then had to re-read what you wrote. You are not big! Anyways, congrats on your little girl. I'm sure she'll be a beauty like her mom and older sisters.
Congratulations! Half way done with the pregnancy too!
Yea for girls!! Congrats Cecy! And uh, by the way, you are TINY!! Hello! I'm bigger than you are now and I'm not expecting. That's a little sad, but such is life. I hope you are feeling well! :)
Congratulations Cecy! You kind of hinted to being pregnant in one of your comments on my blog but I couldn't find any thing about it on your blog--I wasn't sure what to think. Thanks for posting a picture, you look monstrously huge...like you maybe ate 5 jelly beans or some thing.
Congratulations!!! i MISS YOU
Post a Comment