FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, May 7, 2010

I love an early Mother's Day

I am happy to report that Jason made it back from Alaska today and we survived the week without him. He is sleep deprived from flying all night and happy to be home. We are all glad he's back!
My kids are a little confused, they think today is mother's day.
They think this because Anna had a mother's day breakfast in her class and it was such a big deal to her that she had Adam and Haley convinced today is the day. Here we are in her classroom. We had a candlelight breakfast, it was so fun.
She made me a corsage and a book
and Adam made my bed this morning! Maybe if I'm lucky he'll make it on Sunday too?!

3 comments:

Cher said...

First! your bangs are so so cute, you look so chic! seeing your smiling face makes me miss you so! Hope you have a wonderful mother's day today AND Sunday!! I love how Adam made your bed, how thoughtful. hugs.

Tori Boggess said...

Happy Mother's Day Cecy. You are a wonderful mom, and I love the bed.

Crista Tovey said...

Cecy, I miss you! I hope you had a great Mother's Day. Can't wait to see you!