Anna had her last school program last week. It was called "Character Counts", and I hope all my kids were listening because I think they said this phrase twenty times..."It's your choice, and it counts!" We have that same talk in more words quite often at our house. I think I'll save some breath if I use that shorter version at home.
And I, well, I had my 30th birthday. Either I'm fine with it or I don't realize that I'm not yet! I am actually fine with it. I think I'll like my 30's. I had a great birthday thanks to family wishes and wonderful friends who made my day special AND to Jason who got me a steamer and stayed home in the morning so I could sleep in and go to breakfast. I am weirdly overjoyed with the steamer, really it's weird. Plus, strawberries are in season here and that makes me happy! I don't have any pictures of my birthday but I do have one that Anna took of strawberries after she helped me with dessert one night. Mmmm......
4 comments:
Happy Birthday! And, I'm okay with it, too! In fact, my 30th wasn't a big deal at all--guess we're too busy to not be okay with it! Your kids are adorable. I can't believe how much of a clone Anna is of you! So cute!
Yum! I want to make strawberry shortcake now :) And that stack of books makes me happy, go Adam!
Hey I meant to send you an email on your big day but I obviously forgot, sorry! 30 isn't bad at all, I don't feel a day older than when we graduated! I just try not to think of how old I once thought 30 was:) Can't believe how long it's been since I've seen you! What's up with us? Looks like you guys are doing good, we really need to get together one of these days!
Welcome to your thirties! I like Haley's belly drawing- very creative!
Post a Comment