FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My new running partner

One thing I love about the location of our house, there is a running trail really close to us. Too bad it's not easy for me to use that running trail very often now that Jason has started work and leaves SO EARLY! I do usually get to run on Saturday's though and Anna loves to ride her bike
with me. She pretty much talks the whole way so it works out for both of us, I love to hear what she has to say and I don't have to waist my breath by talking!
Jason also has a new partner on Saturdays.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I love that trail! Wish I could be your running partner...but Anna probably has much more interesting things to say!