FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Adam's in preschool

Adam had his first day of preschool this week. I kept telling Haley that she would get to stay home and play with me but just in case I changed my mind, she packed her backpack full of toys. Here is the handsome boy ready to get at 7:30 A.M.!!

Here he is in front of his new cubby. Now he's not so sure about this....He was only nervous for like one minute though, he found the books. He gave me a hug and waved goodbye and sat right down to read some new stories. He had a great day!

2 comments:

Danielle and Derrick said...

Some of your quotes there on the side are hilarious...boomsauce, and beautiful as a possum...so funny!

Cher said...

Adam is such a cute boy. I am glad you are getting your runs in somehow! How does Haley like being home alone getting all of the attention to herself?? Hugs!