FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Pirates, Cookie Sunday, and Nothing

Warning... You will have to listen to me sing on this video, and Adam is not in his best mood ever.

6 comments:

Christy Wheeler said...

Did he say there is no Disneyland here?? hahaha! poor Adam... I kinda understand how he feels, I wish we had Disneyland here too!

Adrienne said...

Funny! I wish we were there! Seeing your pics of the zoo made me miss it, I love the Abq zoo, and their playground was the best.

Cassie said...

Cute kids! When I read "cookie sunday" in your title I thought they called you into primary!

I love your kids quotes on the side of your blog--you're as beautiful as a possum--ha!

Christy Wheeler said...

Love (!!) the new blog! Super cute.

Cher said...

Ohhhhh, I miss these faces:( I hope you guys are doing well! Adam is a good airplane flier! It is probably fun to have all of that room so he can expand his flying talents! Miss you.

Alicia Hanson said...

CECY!! I sister! I love all your videos! I wish Adam was here to play with Mason! He is so cute! Haley is getting so big too! How is Anna's first grade going. Bailey's is so comical! I will have to call you sometime! Love ya!

Alicia