Sunday, July 5, 2009
Our Week
Here's what we've been up to lately..
A trip to the Oakland temple. I enjoyed going for more reasons than the view, but it is beautiful to look at. You can sometimes see the Golden Gate Bridge from the hill the temple is on.
A trip to Moss Beach. It was cold.
I wrapped a towel around Adam and he was happy because it looked like a cape.
Even Haley was too cold to get in the water.
Bike trains at the playground
Oh, how we'll miss it!
An American Girl Doll Birthday Party - Officially

The 4th of July program at the church. The kids sang, but mostly waved flags.
And baseball....

We love summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love summer too! I had a good laugh reading over your kid quotes on the side of your blog. They are so funny!
what fun! i love the american doll party - so cute! i won't tell jorgen he missed the bike train - two of his most favorite things in one...with his favorite missed friends:) you surely have been busy this summer and having tons of fun. miss you:)
Post a Comment