Saturday, June 27, 2009
Summer Swimming
A friend invited us to swim and the pool had a diving board, something new and exciting to try. Here is Anna jumping off (yes, she pretty much lands right on top of me). Adam got on and walked to the end then turned around without a word and quickly got off the diving board.
Haley sees what is going on and she wants to do what everyone else is doing. She's not scared and I think she really would have walked right off the edge.
So... I got her a life jacket. She is plugging her nose like the big kids, still no fear.
Maybe a little scared now. But after coming up, she said "Hooray, I did it" and went back for more.
Here is where Adam stays at the pool... safely by the side, in Haley's float tube.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how fun! and haley is sooo cute! she's not afraid of anything!
I still cannot believe how fearless Haley was! Those pictures are really perfect.
Post a Comment