Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Crista, this one's for you.... Haley was bringing back a lot of childhood memories!
Also, I was not able to get pictures or anything but Jason had his defense yesterday. That means he presented the work he's been doing for 3 years and then a committee made up of Stanford faculty decide whether it is good enough. Sounds stressful huh? I was able to go watch and I can say he presented very well (even though at times I did not understand the language he was using). The faculty had very positive things to say about him and I am proud of all the work he has done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Way to go Jason!!
Congratulations Jason. I hope that it all went well!
Congrats Jason!!! We are proud of you and know you are relieved to have that behind you!!! Haley is hysterical, can't wait to see you all next week.
congratulations to jason! that is great news!!!! and haley is just so stinking cute!!!!!!
Yeah! You guys have survived! At least it has been really nice, warm weather for you the past three years and you made it okay with the apartment quota being 3 kids or less! :):) I'm so happy for you guys and all that you've done! Congrats on all your hard work!
Cecy, that does bring back memories! She is so cute. I am so excited for you and Jason. I hope the move is going well and you are settled in no time! Knowing you, it will be. Miss ya!
Post a Comment