Haley peeking around the corner at Minnie Mouse, she liked the characters from a distance.
Even though it might look like Anna was being eaten by brother bear, it was actually just a nice big bear hug.
This is Adam's best attempt at a smile during the Jedi training show. It was INTENSE! He did not get to be a jedi in training but I think that was for the best, he was pretty worried about Dark Vader and Darth Mall (I have no idea how to spell that and he was scary looking) being so close to him.
This is a very concerned face. He was very concerned. Oh boy, this was funny!
Who says Disneyland is the happiest place on earth? These pictures say otherwise! Jason says it's the dorkiest place on earth. We are all worn out from our hotel stay and 3 crazy disneyland days, that's why I'm sitting here instead of cooking dinner, but it really was SO FUN! And one more favorite picture...
You HAVE to try the Honey Pot Crispie, it is so good it's even hard to share one with the one you love. Don't tell Jason but he may have got the small half!
5 comments:
Cecy, I loved the pictures. I am sure that the kids had a great time. I will have to give you a call hear about it!
Cecy - so funny. I couldn't stop laughing at the serious faces. I am so glad you went!
Cecy,
I laughed out load at work at Haley's face. That's soooooo funny! I was terrified of Pirates of the Caribbean when I was little. It looks like you guys had so much fun. That's awesome.
Looks like a fun trip....exhausting and fun. Good times...can't wait for your return to ABQ
I love Haley's face in that one with Jason. The look says it all. I'm glad you were able to have some fun family time! I hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment