FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to You

Haley's version

Here is what Jason did for fun for his birthday.

Super exciting, but if the kids are happy then everyone is happy!

Here's the card Anna gave to Jason.

Here's his super exciting birthday present. It may seem a little frivolous but actually if you know Jason, and his eyes, then you know this could be considered a necessity.

This is Adam's favorite part of the day, couldn't leave him out.

We were so full on dinner that we didn't make much of a dent. Cake anyone???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I definitely want some of the cake!!!

kim and morgan said...

What a cute family Cecy. So glad to see you are still baking such yummy treats. Just wish I was still your roommate so I could partake! :) I would love to invite you to be a friend on my blog. Email me your email address:
kkcocoapuff@yahoo.com
Love you Cecy!

PS Did I ever tell you that I went to Boston last year, and it was your old ward? I don't remember any names, but several couples said they knew you guys and missed you! You were very loved!!!