FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Six Flags

We went to Six Flags this weekend and had a great time! Adam likes Thomas Town alot. Here he is riding Bertie the Bus.
Here we are getting ready to take a ride on Clarabel, very exciting.
Haley liked the playground in Toon Town. Anna's favorite thing was the big time roller coaster in Toon Town!
And she liked the butterfly gardens
Jason and I got to ride a lot of kid rides, eat peanutbutter and honey sandwiches for lunch two days in a row, and watch the kids have a great time! My old adventurous side now get's motion sick too so Jason did most of the riding. I even had to close my eyes on one ride becuase Anna and Adam were spinning the car so much I thought I was going to lose my peanutbutter and honey sandwich. When the ride was over and I opened my eyes the young adult running the ride was definitely laughing at me.

5 comments:

Alicia Hanson said...

That sounds like so much fun!! I want to go so bad! There are a couple of weeks where Bailey has some time off of school, and I thought we should come out to see you guys. So maybe we could start looking for cheap flights!! I am glad you get sick on the rides, maybe that is what age does to us!!

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! I'm with you though, I can't handle those spinning rides anymore either. I guess we're getting old!

kim and morgan said...

Hey Wheelers! Cute family. I am amazed with how much your kids are growing. Kindergarten? Crazy! How is California? We finally got a blog. So now we can keep in touch a little better!

love, and miss you guys!

kim and morgan said...

Hey Wheelers! Cute family. I am amazed with how much your kids are growing. Kindergarten? Crazy! How is California? We finally got a blog. So now we can keep in touch a little better!

love, and miss you guys!

brenley said...

what fun! you guys are always up to fun things! and i love the first day of school pictures! she is such a cute gal! your family is so cute!