FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten

Here is Anna, ready and excited to go to Kindergarten. There are not a lot of options for a good background in our house but these aren't the books she'll be studying.

Outside of her class room. All the rooms open to the courtyard or playground. Kindergarten has their own playground and she said she spent all of recess working on the monkey bars.
And here is Anna after riding her bike home from school with Jason. She was happy and had a great day!

5 comments:

megwrites said...

What a milestone! She looks so cute.

Kathy said...

Dear Anna, I love you. Good luck at school. Do you want to come to my house? I have a lot of toys. I don't have any puppies that are real but I have this puppy that is magic and can turn real. So come to my house any time and I'll see you there.
love, Jacob.

Cher said...

How fun! She gets to ride home with her dad, so fun.

Adrienne said...

Oh my goodness, Anna looks so grown up and beautiful! How did you do Cecy? I think that is a hard day- or will be when I get there. We missed you guys when Kathy and Maria were here, when are we going to have another get together?!

Crista Tovey said...

Cecy,she looks so great! I can't believe she is that old, it seems like we were just hanging out with you guys with Anna and Alex in Boston in your minature apartment! Time flies! I can't wait to see you next week!!!!!