FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Princess on Ice

Anna and I got to go to Princess on Ice last week. It was really fun to
spend some time together! Anna got to dress up and meet with
friends before the big event for a princess party that was really fun for
her! The show was great, she was entranced! I thought it was pretty
good too! Sorry, the pictures aren't great. We didn't have the best
seats in the house but we still had a great time!




5 comments:

Cher said...

You did it!!! It looks awesome, I love it. We missed Adam today!

Jenny said...

Cecy,
I love the blog! I love it so much I got a username so that I can leave comments. I saw a commercial for Princesses on Ice yesterday and thought "I bet Anna would love that!" I'm glad you guys went. Also, I love the quote of the week...I bet it will be Adam all of the time though. He's a nut!

Cecy said...

Thanks Jenny! I'm glad you like it, it's a fun way to share what the kids are doing!

Morgan Garrett said...

What a great blog! And your kids are so beautiful! I can't believe how fast they are growing up!

Missy said...

We're going to that tomorrow! But nobody thought of doing a princess party beforehand. What fun!