Haley LOVES the bath! Any time she hears the water on in the bathroom she bolts for the tub! If the water doesn't happen to be HER tub water, she is dissapointed. She will stay at the side of the tub unless removed to keep whoever is in the tub company! The other night I was bathing Anna and Adam. Haley was at her usual post outside of the bathtub. She was leaning over the tub a little to splash in the water. Next thing I know she was doing a nose dive into the water, clothes and all! Her head went under before I could catch her but she came up first with a confused look then a BIG smile! She was pretty proud of herself! She had some little jeans on which I tried to remove but she was getting so mad at me for lifting her out of the water! So I finally gave up and let her bathe in her clothes for a while. She had a great time, only the tub was a little crowded for her style. You could tell she was a little annoyed that she didn't have all the water to herself!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment