Easter Egg Hunts.
Kate learned the word "egg" I think because she now associates it with candy.
Got some pictures of the girls Easter morning but Adam hid :)
Kate has entered the self feeding phase and she learned to say "I mess"
Haley turned 5! We registered her for kindergarten.
Here's the Fairy, Indian and Pirate before the big event... A Neverland Party
Love this look, she's so happy! Who knew? (Well I did because she has been telling me she wants this dress since her last birthday. Guess I should have taken her seriously)
Baseball season is in full swing. Yep, Adam is finally a RED SOX.
And Anna too!
Haley had her last soccer game this year
Half time
This is what the boys do during half time - basketball with a soccer ball
Until Kate steals the ball
And Adam sang and danced again, I love it!
And here he is reciting the Gettysburg Address. You don't have to watch unless you're Grandma and Grandpa! It's somewhat long and he's missing 4 of his front teeth so the pronunciation of some words might be somewhat difficult to understand. Good job Adam!
1 comment:
What?! Haley is starting Kindergarten? That is crazy! Happy Birthday to her! It sounds like she had a great party.
We are looking forward to seeing you guys this summer, I hope it works out.
Post a Comment