
Still loves her binky and snuggling with her blanket

She likes to help Anna practice the piano


and do the dishes

She loves hanging out with Dad


Putting things around her neck, yikes

Sticking her tongue out

Helping Mom with laundry

AND she still loves peek-a-boo!


We love her, she's so fun!
7 comments:
What?! How did that happen? She is already a year old, time sure flies! I love seeing all the different pictures of her, she is super cute. Happy Birthday Kate!
So cute!
Wow,,,,That went fast Cec! She is such a cute little girl with her big beautiful eyes! ( I also noticed your eldest has the same hair cut that I am used to seeing you in....love that!) I am glad you still blogging so I can peek in on you every now and then. I hope New Mexico is treating you and your family well!
Wow, I can't believe she's one! And I love that you are still using those bibs! Most of mine are gone now and the lady I used to buy them from doesn't sell them any more.
Someday we need to get our families together again. I'd love to see you!
She is so beautiful, I am glad she had a great simple birthday!
Really, one?! Happy, happy birthday baby! Her blue eyes are some thing else!
That little Kate is too cute. And I love Anna's hair cut!
Post a Comment