FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Miss Kate


Some new pictures of Kate...

We all get a turn to hold her ... and we are loving it!




Adam has an obsession with some batting gloves... Kate woke up and he was the first one to hear her and this is what I saw when I got there.
And a new picture, taken just yesterday. I think she is wondering why no one is holding her!
And a video for the family just in case the pictures aren't enough...

7 comments:

Cher said...

I don't think Miss Kate could be any cuter!!! Oh, how I wish that I could hold her too. Maybe I just can't see from the pictures but who does she look like? I guess I never saw any of your kids as newborns and maybe it is the brown hair:) I still miss you tons. Hope you are well!!

Christy Wheeler said...

I agree with the pictures not being enough! I loved the video, she is so sweet! I can't get over how much she looks like Anna! I guess that just means that she will definitely be very pretty.

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

She is so adorable!

Jason and Rachel said...

Cecy she is beautiful!! I can't believe how dark she is! Were all you others like that? I hope you get to snuggle and hold Kate a lot! :)

Crista Tovey said...

Cecy, she is sooooo cute. I hope you just love her to pieces. They grow up too fast!
Crista

Adrienne said...

She is adorable! Ummm...Cecy, are you wearing jeans? You look great! (as always) It looks like Kate in getting lots of love!

Cassie said...

Soooooo cute! Where did all that dark hair come from?!?!