FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, August 23, 2010

The First Days of School

Ready or not, school has started. Anna finally said she was ready to go back to school the night before when she got to pack her lunch with whatever she wanted (pretty much). Here she is in front of her new school.
She was a little overwhelmed but she has come home pretty happy with a lot to say.
Adam started a few days later, here he is with Anna on his first day. He was SO excited.

"Why are you still here Mom?" I think he said goodbye to me and Haley three times before he realized we were going into the classroom with him for a minute for a short meeting with his teacher.
His teacher said he did great! He said he fell asleep at rest time (I'm not really sure if he did or if he just wanted to stay up past bed time?) and that his favorite part of the day was lunch.

1 comment:

Crista Tovey said...

Cecy, I have wondered how it went! I am glad that they are doing well, and I bet Hailey is loving a little alone time, I hope you are feeling well!

Crista