FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pineapple, Plants and Posing

Jason bought a rotisserie for his grill after we went to Tucanos and had their grilled pineapple. I found a recipe even though we need to practice some more to get it to taste as good as theirs, it was SOOO good!

Adam helped me plant this strawberry plant. Look, there's a fruit!!! He's so excited to pick it. I hope the birds don't find it first.
We had success with the strawberries. Not so much with the tomato plant.
Anna and Adam wanted to switch places for some reason today. Anna said "Adam wants to be fancy". And you know what? I understand the fancy girl mind much better than the usual 5 year old boy mind! I am glad he decided that "fancy" wasn't for him after just a few minutes! He had changed and found his light saver (is it a light saver, or a light saber? see what I mean?) within 2 minutes of taking this picture. Oh, and Anna's says to say she's supposed to be playing baseball here and Adam's posing like a girl.

2 comments:

Niki said...

We just planted our garden today too. If you want to make sure the birds don't get to the strawberries you can buy bird netting to drape over it. We've had strawberries for 5 years now and there wouldn't be many left if we didn't put up our netting. Good luck. Oh and happy late birthday!

Cassie said...

My kids "switched places" like that once...and only once. I took pictures and put them up on the blog too. You know, for posterity.