FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break (the after)

I know you are all dying to know if we had a warm day during spring break so here is proof (sort of). I am even worse than usual at taking pictures so this is all I have...

A picture of Haley with sun hat and glasses... and a sweatshirt.
Sunburned cheeks after a day at the park. We did go to the zoo on one of the two nice days but I have no pictures of that. I know, I'm awesome.

Anna made a leprechaun trap but again, no pictures. Here is some candy the the little guy left after messing up their rooms. Adam cleaned his room spotless (he never cleans his room without a lot of encouragement) in anticipation of the leprechaun visit. Jason said on a whim at dinner one night the sneaky little people might mess up their rooms and Anna and Adam were so excited! Good thing the leprechauns didn't disappoint.
And on the not-so-nice days we played a LOT of games. Here are some pictures from one of our games. Anna had to draw what she likes about our house. She drew her Easy Bake Oven, the dollhouse, a book, our family, and a balloon.
Adam was supposed to draw a picture of his room if he could have anything he wanted in it. He drew Anna (aahhh), a real superhero, Anakin from star wars, pizza, a granola bar, and cookies.
And a silly video to finish off this fine post!

1 comment:

Analee said...

Your posts are hilarious. I don't check here often enough but when I do, my cheeks hurt from smiling. I'm glad to see everything is going so well. Have a great day!

-Shaun