FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lately...

We've been doing a lot of t-ball. 1 month down, 2 do go.
Here are Adam and Anna playing infield.
Anna says she only likes batting and catching and throwing the ball. I think that means she's a ball hog but she's almost the only one on the team that doesn't run to the ball no matter where it's hit. She's good at staying in position. Here she is up to bat.

Here's Jason setting up the tee for Adam. Adam says he doesn't need the tee. I think he takes advantage of the fact that Jason's his coach and he does whatever he wants. Maybe he would do that anyway and in that case, I'm glad Jason's his coach.
Here's an action running shot of Adam, only a little blury
And here is Haley and her gang hanging out behind the bleachers. Oh boy...

No comments: