We got up at 5:30 a.m. this morning and it was worth it! This is our first time going to the Albuquerque balloon fiesta and we had a great time.
Haley was a little nervous when she saw and heard the balloons getting fired up
Adam thought that was the cool part!
This is the first balloon shaped balloon we saw go up
Anna's favorite balloon was the haunted house
Haley's was Winnie the Pooh
Adam's was Darth Vader.
I have to admit it was VERY cool and it might have been my favorite too but for variety... I liked the Noah's ark balloon
Jason doesn't want me to blog about him or his favorite balloon so here is a picture he took
2 comments:
5:30! My kids would be up for that but I don't think I could do it. The balloons do look very cool. I bet the Darth Vadar balloon was worth a little bit of missed sleep.
how neat! what a great experience! i hope you all had a great nap later on :) and i love the apple carousels - cute and tasty! miss you guys!
Post a Comment