Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Kinder Graduation
Anna will be officially done with kindergarten on Thursday. She has had such a GREAT year and even though I am looking forward to having her spending time at home during the summer, I am sad that her kindergarten year is ending. I think I am feeling sad mostly because this was the first day that kind of marked the beginning of the end of our experience here at Stanford.
This is a picture of Anna and her teacher, Mrs. Wilde, who we LOVE. She is amazing and we will miss her!
This is Anna with her school class. Jason and I counted the number of kids that are from America in her class. There are 5. Most of the children have parents who also go to Stanford or teach at Stanford and they are from Germany, India, Iran, Singapore, China, Mexico and Israel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment