FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This one's for you Jason

So I've had these pants for a while but they were too long. My friend's Mom showed me how to get the pants ready to hem, so one night I got my pants out and borrowed some scissors (yes I had to borrow some scissors), and got started. Well, now I have a new pair of capris. Hopefully, there's still room for error. This is what they look like now, I just have to buy some thread and borrow a sewing machine and sew them up. No problem, right?! Wish me luck...

3 comments:

Jason and Rachel said...

What? After all those times you were enrichment leader no matter where you went, you don't own a pair of scissors, AND you have a mother-in-law as a seamstress? :) Just giving you a hard time, I'm still struggling keeping straight lines for things that are square. Altering clothes is the big time! I'm sure they will turn out great. Miss ya Cec!

Crista Tovey said...

Cecy, I would make Jason sow them. He should be a pro after watching his Mom all those years!! J/K you will do fine. Love ya!

Liz said...

Cecy, you are welcome at my house any time to use my sewing machine to hem your pants. I also have scissors you could have used! :) You could also just bring me your new capris at church, I can sew them, and then return them to you. Whatever is easiest!