Haley had a great birthday. Anna and Adam got her got her Elmo socks and book, which she LOVED!

They begged and begged to go to Chuck E Cheese and convinced Haley that is what she wanted too! So here they are... I think this is the only ride Adam went on, over and over.

She loved her butterfly cake and chose the yellow piece.

AND, she has good manners!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Haley! Looks like everyone had a fun night.
Cecy, I wish you lived next door and could make my kids cakes! It looks like Haley had a great birthday, I am glad! We miss you!
So cute, I could listen to her forever, what a doll! Cute cake, I wish I could eat one of those cupcakes, they look so yummy!
that cake is so darling! you have amazing baking and decorating skills! i'm glad she had a great party! and i love that you posted the camping picture! i'm glad justin used the camera! it's such a cute picture!
Post a Comment