FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

The day has finally come...

I found a kind of ice cream I DON'T like! Blue moon.... tastes like milk left in your bowl after eating a bowl of really sugary cereal like Trix, only worse! Adam swears that he liked the taste, I'm glad he enjoyed it. And, yes, it is January!

4 comments:

Crista Tovey said...

Love the new pictures Cecy! I think that icecream sounds really bad, I am sure my kids would like it too, can't wait to see you!

Cher said...

What fun updates! I'm glad Adam had a Happy Birthday! Good Job on his cake, I bet he loved it:) That's funny that there is a gross icecream. When I was little we had playdough flavor and no one liked it but me, so I had five gallons to myself:)

Kathy said...

Why do kids like the sickest stuff. I do remember loving bubble game ice cream as a kid. It was blue like that too.

What was the exact description of "Blue Moon?"

Larvin and Ashley said...

I love leftover TRIX milk! - Larvin