FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Fun Pictures

Jenny came to spend the weekend with us. She even got stuck here an extra day! Oh, were Anna and Adam happy! She takes amazing pictures. Check out her blog at http://thepowertosee.blogspot.com/
I wanted to share some pictures she took of the kids that I love.




Thanks Jenny for coming to see us and for all the GREAT pictures!!!!!

5 comments:

LWB said...

Such great pictures, Cecy! I thought in the 2nd shot Haley looked so much like Anna; she's getting so big! And the shot of Anna and Nicole - they are growing up! Great costumes by all - it made me sad to see the courtyard and the usual Halloween fanfare; we miss everyone!

Laurie

Jenny said...

Miss you guys already! Thanks for letting me come!

Natalie said...

Such great pictures - and your kids are seriously so cute! Hope you guys are doing well!

ashley said...

Love the super heroe pics! Hey I went private so send me your email and I will send you an invite! ashlake@gmail.com

Cassie said...

Wow, those are some great pictures! What a cool shot of Nicole and Anna.