FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Anna and her ear

Anna wanted me to take a picture of her today. So I took a picture of her ear...

Here's the story that goes with it...I picked Anna up from school yesterday. We were sitting on a picnic bench in the school yard adn she somehow lost her balance and hit her ear on the edge of the table. It made a loud sound and she looked like she was in pain. There were a lot of kids around so she just buried her face in my lap. I could tell she was holding her breath, trying not to cry. I told her it was okay to cry and she started sobbing! It was so sad, she is always getting hurt and trying to be brave! Her ear immediately swelled and turned purple.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh! She is so cute. I remember when she did the same thing when she hit her lip in primary. It's so sad. She is brave cause that looks like it hurt and I would have cried like a baby!

ashley said...

K that is so sad! I don't stomach that stuff very well! I was so excited to see that all you guys are blogging, it is a fun and easy way to keep in touch! You guys look great and I am stoked that I can check in on you all now and not have to get the run down from Reagan all the time!keep in touch!
ashley lake